delete music off iPhone4 via iFile?
Posted 02 April 2011 - 10:15 AM
Posted 02 April 2011 - 10:46 AM
Louuu Diamondz said:
If i not wrong, first u need MYTUNES to del ipod songs, in cydia u can find it.
Go to var/mobile/itunes_control/music. U can find ur songs there without using mytunes
Posted 02 April 2011 - 01:26 PM
Posted 02 April 2011 - 04:00 PM
Posted 02 April 2011 - 04:03 PM
Posted 20 January 2014 - 06:57 AM
1) Find a PC/Mac
2) Install iTunes if it is not installed
3) Connect your device
4) Tell your device to trust the computer if it asks
5) Switch over to the device view
6) Browse to your music on the device
7) Delete it
Getting music off isn't as easy as putting it on but the swipe gesture now goes back in menus on which you can get a new interface of iPhone Data Eraser.
Posted 26 January 2014 - 02:35 AM
Hope this helps
Posted 24 February 2015 - 08:28 AM
Posted 19 May 2016 - 09:10 AM
Steps to Delete Songs from iPhone :
1. Open the Music App
2. Find the song you want to delete and swipe RIGHT TO LEFT over it
3. Don’t hold it down as this will just result in the song playing
4. You should see a red Delete box – tap on it and the song should be deleted.
However some methods are recommended for you too:
How to delete everything from iPhone