IPB

- - - - -

Does Anyone Know If There Is A Hack For ORIGINAL GANGSTAZ?

13 replies to this topic

#1 jlucci

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 01:15 AM

I have Original Gangstaz for the ipod and I am convinced there is a hack like there is for imob and etc. I am thinking it can be done using IFILE. Does anybody have any info on this? anything would be appreciated. thanks

#2 Suevans

• Members
  • 385 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 02:40 AM

Never played it. What do you need? No promises but I will look at it.

#3 jlucci

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 04:17 AM

I need someone who knows how to do this, or is advanced in using plist editors or ifile. I managed to open the right .dat file in the game imob to change the energy stam etc. and make it so that i can save the info right to the ipod and not on the online game server but that same .dat file in original gangstaz will not open using ifile or ssh....anybody wanna take a stab at this, i am sure there is someone more experianced then me.

#4 Makaveli

• Members
  • 13,644 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 04:49 AM

This is a server based game. I don't think it's that easy to hack it. Plus you wouldn't really be hacking the game, but you would be hacking the server. Too advanced.

#5 jlucci

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 12:07 AM

i know its advanced somebody must know something

#6 iRosko

• Members
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 06:02 AM

jlucci said:

I've hacked it before but I gotta check haven't played in a while :( so updates might of killed hacks

#7 jlucci

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 06:20 AM

cool man yeah check it and let me know that would be awesome if they still worked 

#8 jlucci

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 04:09 PM

any news ?

#9 NickyNichols

• Members
  • 926 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 05:13 PM

Pm some of the top players of the game, maybe one or more of them have some tricks of the trade, if they are willing to share.

#10 jlucci

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 05:55 PM

I've done that already. I'm not talking about tips and tricks either.

#11 jlucci

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 02:17 AM

iRosko said:

jlucci said:

I've hacked it before but I gotta check haven't played in a while :( so updates might of killed hacks

Any news dude?

#12 iRosko

• Members
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 07:03 AM

jlucci said:

I have Original Gangstaz for the ipod and I am convinced there is a hack like there is for imob and etc. I am thinking it can be done using IFILE. Does anybody have any info on this? anything would be appreciated. thanks

Nope you can't anymore :/ sucks btw try to add gang, get money fast at young rank, and more better post your code and others they will friend you

#13 jlucci

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 07:09 AM

shitty, yeah im lvl 132 and dont need anymore gang, i have 25k gang. u mind telling me how u did it so i can mess around wit it

#14 DARK BLUE

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 02:14 AM

I know a few hacks.. No one shares the love with me so i wont get into to much detail ill jus say this.. Proxy.. Good luck :)