Folow: http://cydia-downloa...d/#.V6iePdJ97IU to read the iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak without computer.
Note: Remember that the Safari jailbreak is also a semi-tethered jailbreak and you have to re-launch the Pangu app after every reboot of your device.
How to remove iOS 9.3.3 jailbraek from your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
- Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to the computer using MFI-certified ightning cable
- Turn your device into recovery mode.
- Launch iTunes on your PC and then click "OK" button to continue.
- Then, click the "Restore" button.
- Click on "Restore and Update" butoon.
- iTunes will start to restore your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Do not unplug your device during this process.
- Aftre it's done iTunes will show you a message "Welcome to your New iPhone".