Factory Unlock AT&T iPhone
Posted 26 August 2012 - 11:23 PM
Price is Currently $40even and can be paid via PayPal. ALL I need from you is the iPhone Version and IMEI Number
I tell my customers the average wait time is 24 hours, but generally can get it done in the first 7 hours. (24 Hours is guaranteed)
Again, this is a FACTORY UNLOCK, which means it works on ANY iPhone and ANY Baseband, ANY Firmware, and once unlocked, it will always be unlocked for LIFE
IMEI Unlock Benefits:
Money Back Guarantee
Permanent Factory Unlock
Unlock ANY iPhone model and version
No Warranty Void
No Jailbreak Required
Absolutely NO work on your end – I'll e-mail you when it’s complete!
Your iPhone will stay Unlocked FOREVER
Use ANY GSM Carrier Worldwide!
Update your iPhone without losing your Unlock
No loss of Features or functionality
Compatible with ALL Basebands!
Posted 27 August 2012 - 05:41 PM
My Skype is - ejd59005
Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:11 AM
Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:49 AM
AT&T changed their requirements (Google it)
1. You have to be a CURRENT AT&T subscriber. (I can still Unlock it)
2. You have to have at least 1 AT&T subscription on your account (I can still Unlock it)
3. You cannot have an outstanding balance on your AT&T Account (I can still Unlock it)
4. Your iPhone cannot be in contract (I can still Unlock it)
5. You can only Unlock 5 iPhone's per account (I can still Unlock it)
So of course they did. Your iPhone was out of contract, you don't owe them money, and you haven't unlocked 5 iPhone's. You fall within the guidelines.
My Unlock is a bit different. We don't deal with AT&T, we add your IMEI into APPLE's Datebase.
Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:14 AM
Posted 31 August 2012 - 08:11 AM
Why wait for your 2 year contract to end when you can do it now for cheap?
Posted 01 September 2012 - 04:41 AM