I hope this help, and please see attached screenshots.
For you own copy I have included a download of about 2000 Buuf icons downloaded from the internet that I use quite a lot. Might help, might not
What you will need
- iFile - Available on Cydia.
- WinterBoard - Available on Cydia.
- WinterBoard Fix iOS5 - Available on Cydia.
- SBSettings - Available on Cydia.
- iExplorer - Follow link - http://www.macroplant.com/iexplorer/
- some time, infact quite a bit of time
Before we get started i think it's best to have the correct tweaks, theme and tools installed, so without delay open Cydia and download the following theme sections.
- BUUF Infinity
- BUUF FlipClockLAW HD
- BUUF Icons
- BUUF Loaders 2 (There are two loaders download, I prefer 2 you may want both or just 1?)
On a side note do NOT download BUUF Live Time. It has failed for me on 3 separate iPhones and caused a re-spring loop. You don’t really need it and you can change the icon later using iFile should you want to.
Now thats done download and install the following tweaks from Cydia in order to have the theme working in the best possible way.
- BytaFont + FontPack 1
- Color Keyboard
- Custom NC Background
- Icon Renamer
- NoSpot (Optional)
- No Page Dots (Optional)
- Stereo SBSettings
Open Winterboard and enable the following theme sections only!
- BUUF Infinity
- BUUF FlipClockLAW HD
- BUUF Icons
- BUUF Loaders 2
In the current state your phone according to what i class as a fully integrated theme is about 70% done. Lets go ahead and finish that 30%!
All downloads containing modified theme sections will be listed when needed.
Now before we continue you should do the following:
- Download the following .rar file
- Connect your iPhone to your computer using the USB cable and open iExplorer
- Navigate to /var/stash/Themes.XXXXXX/Buuf.theme/
- Delete the entire Bundles folder and the UIImages folder (You may not have a UIImages folder this doesn’t matter, please continue on)
- SMS-Background Images are also contained within the Buuf∞.theme folder, copy over the contained files if you want to replace this too. (Check screenshots to view bg image above).
- Copy the Bundles and UIImages folders from the .rar file you just downloaded (Drag and Drop) from your desktop to the iPhone using iExplorer (And the bg images should you want too)
I only had to rename 400+ icons....
Now that you have the main BUUF theme sorted we can move on to the other sections of the theme, so without delay let’s go ahead and get that keyboard themed.
Before you start you will need to download the following file and upload it to your themes directory on the iPhone using iExplorer
So go ahead and open up your settings app on the iphone and navigate down to ColorKeyboard (we installed this earlier) open it up and click on the “Select Themes” button, from this list select BUUF CK. Go back Select “Select PopUp Key” and click on BUUF CK Popups.
Re-spring and you're done.
Notification Centre Theme
Before you start you will need to download this file
Upload the content of this file to the following folder on your iPhone using iExplorer.
/var/mobile/Media/DCIM/100APPLE/ - all we are doing is adding the wallpapers to your photo stream. You can move them or upload them to another folder, it's entirely up to you.
This will make theming the NC much easier, as a selection of BUUF wallpapers are already on the device preventing the need to find them .
So moving right along...
Open the settings app and scroll down to CustomNCBackground, you want the following.
Enable = On | Fill Screen = Off | Pick Image and then browse the folder for the images you have just added from the wallpaper download provided. Select and close, then re-spring (You may need to re-spring after uploading the wallpapers to your device in order for them to show.) but i doubt it.
Now that you have the background image sorted you may or may not want to change the icons that are used for the toggles (Drop down window). If you do want to change the icons simply download the file below and upload the entire folder using iExplorer to have the same icons as shown above in my screenshots.
Follow the steps below..
- Download http://www.armywakeb...uf/SBStereo.rar
- Navigate to /var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Themes/
- Delete SBStereo from this folder using iExplorer
- Upload the SBStereo folder contained within the download
This part is quite easy, all you have to do is configure the LockInfo from the settings app and select the theme to be BUUF, the beauty of this is that the theme comes built in.
So open settings, navigate to LockInfo and select configure.
Do the same with this apart from there is no buff theme installed, but it will use the icons from the LockInfo theme and display them in the statusbar, all you have to do is disable the app icons showing in the statusbar in Notifier+ as they show automatically and you will have duplicates if you do not configure correctly. This part is simple, just open the app from the settings app and configure.
BytaFont + FontPack 1
Right lets get the font working, open BytaFont and select Akbar and re-spring = done.
BUUF FlipClockLAW HD
Last but not least lets configure the BUUF FlipClockLAW HD to display your weather correctly.
It's quite simple and its best to use iFile for this as you don’t need to connect your iPhone to your computer / mac.
- Open iFile
- Navigate to /var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML/BuufFlipClockLAWHD/
- Click on Settings.js - Open with text viewer / editor.
- Within this file you will see a few options, it does explain what to do so ill leave that to you.
- To get your correct weath code use the following link http://edg3.co.uk/sn...location-codes/
- Enter this where it says: var locale =”XXXXXXXX”
True or false what ever else you want from the file and click save / done / and re-spring.
If you have any questions please ask, and i hope this helped.
Enjoy your new theme.!