Jump to content



* * * * * 2 votes

Open Game Chat


3444 replies to this topic

#1 Dogismo

    Member

  • Administrators
  • 47,351 posts
  • iPhone:iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3G
  • iPad:iPad 2

Posted 05 January 2010 - 10:35 PM

Like open chat but talk about games
nothing in depth coz that can be a topic

Posted Image


#2 Dogismo

    Member

  • Administrators
  • 47,351 posts
  • iPhone:iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3G
  • iPad:iPad 2

Posted 05 January 2010 - 10:36 PM

Just been playing assassins creed 1 for first time gotta say its awesome gunna get 2 when am done

Posted Image


#3 SC0U53R

    Error #1309

  • Members
  • 9,733 posts
  • iPhone:iPhone 5
  • iPod touch:iPod touch 4G
  • iPod:iPod nano

Posted 05 January 2010 - 10:42 PM

Assasins creed 1 = big pile of doo doo
assasins creed 2 = AMAZING
:D
Posted Image

#4 keyster

  • Members
  • 6,746 posts
  • iPhone:iPhone 4S

Posted 05 January 2010 - 10:51 PM

I was finkin of tradin assassins creed 2
in for  MAG!

Not sure now after dans comment "poo"

lol
Posted Image

#5 SC0U53R

    Error #1309

  • Members
  • 9,733 posts
  • iPhone:iPhone 5
  • iPod touch:iPod touch 4G
  • iPod:iPod nano

Posted 05 January 2010 - 10:56 PM

KeysteR said:

I was finkin of tradin assassins creed 2
in for  MAG!

Not sure now after dans comment "poo"

lol


noooooooo
mag is super super super s**t!!

Posted Image

#6 Dogismo

    Member

  • Administrators
  • 47,351 posts
  • iPhone:iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3G
  • iPad:iPad 2

Posted 05 January 2010 - 11:07 PM

Lmao

u cant say its shit anyway
its only u got xbox so u not tryed it

Posted Image


#7 SC0U53R

    Error #1309

  • Members
  • 9,733 posts
  • iPhone:iPhone 5
  • iPod touch:iPod touch 4G
  • iPod:iPod nano

Posted 05 January 2010 - 11:16 PM

Dogismo said:

Lmao

u cant say its shit anyway
its only u got xbox so u not tryed it

my bro has PS3!
Posted Image

#8 Dogismo

    Member

  • Administrators
  • 47,351 posts
  • iPhone:iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3G
  • iPad:iPad 2

Posted 05 January 2010 - 11:46 PM

U win
its crap init

Posted Image


#9 SC0U53R

    Error #1309

  • Members
  • 9,733 posts
  • iPhone:iPhone 5
  • iPod touch:iPod touch 4G
  • iPod:iPod nano

Posted 05 January 2010 - 11:48 PM

Yep it is
MW2 FTW!
Posted Image

#10 Monger

  • Members
  • 5,344 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 11:52 PM

Is assassins creed 2 repetative like part 1? I liked the story but don't like how you have to do the same thing in every city...

#11 SC0U53R

    Error #1309

  • Members
  • 9,733 posts
  • iPhone:iPhone 5
  • iPod touch:iPod touch 4G
  • iPod:iPod nano

Posted 05 January 2010 - 11:54 PM

Stethamonger said:

Is assassins creed 2 repetative like part 1? I liked the story but don't like how you have to do the same thing in every city...


noooo, which is y i said assassins creed 1 is poo! Get EVERYTHING wrong with assassims creed 1, and fix it for assassins creed 2 :D so yer AC2 is Brilliant!!
Posted Image

#12 Monger

  • Members
  • 5,344 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 02:04 AM

Scousekid900 said:

Stethamonger said:

Is assassins creed 2 repetative like part 1? I liked the story but don't like how you have to do the same thing in every city...


noooo, which is y i said assassins creed 1 is poo! Get EVERYTHING wrong with assassims creed 1, and fix it for assassins creed 2 :D so yer AC2 is Brilliant!!


sweeeet..i was debating on getting it or not. Since you say it's better, I think I will.

#13 Jimmyda

  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 01:16 AM

Dont quote without comment

DoG

#14 Ndavid007

  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 06:20 PM

Assasins Creed 2 is fun as hell!

Being able to do what you want in every city... soo much more freedom than the first one.

I have been playing God of War Collection so i can be caught up when God Of War 3 comes out!!!! can't waittt!

#15 B4NND1T

    Kweh! Kweh!

  • Members
  • 11,842 posts
  • iPhone:iPhone 5, iPhone 4

Posted 08 January 2010 - 06:08 PM

Ndavid007 said:

Assasins Creed 2 is fun as hell!

Being able to do what you want in every city... soo much more freedom than the first one.

I have been playing God of War Collection so i can be caught up when God Of War 3 comes out!!!! can't waittt!
Have you ever tried GoW 2 on Titan difficulty, I can't get past Theseus.
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 1.3 - GM d- s+:- a-- C++(++++) 
UBLS*+++ P+ L++ E? W++ N+ o-- K w++ 
O- M- V- PS+++ PE Y+ PGP t 5 X+ R+ 
tvn+ b++ DI-- D++ G+ e h r++ y+
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------


#16 Mattofp

  • Members
  • 1,542 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 06:28 AM

Man that is hard on that level but my brother kills at that game
I'm a doctor and your a nerd...

#17 Bigs1985

  • Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 01:12 PM

Mass effect2 is gonna be game of the year!  Really lookin forward to it.   

#18 Danielarocque88

  • Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 09:11 PM

Could any one do a game of pokemon

#19 Dogismo

    Member

  • Administrators
  • 47,351 posts
  • iPhone:iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3G
  • iPad:iPad 2

Posted 16 January 2010 - 09:26 PM

Danielarocque88 said:

Could any one do a game of pokemon


?

Pokemon ftw

Posted Image


#20 Blanket

    Member

  • Members
  • 15,108 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 08:06 AM

Lol

Posted Image